Invitation for Bids (IBF)
Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry, Mongolia, Vegetable Production and Developing Value added Chain Project
Procurement of plant:
Vegetable Production and Developing Value Added Chain Project
- The invitation for Bids follows a General Loan Agreement regarding the utilization of 10.2 million Euro between the Government of Mongolia and the Government of Poland and the Procurement Law of Mongolia.
- The Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry of Mongolia has received a loan from the Government of Poland toward the financing projects in the field of agriculture sector and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments under the Contract for Vegetable production and developing value added chain project.
- The Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry of Mongolia now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Vegetable production and developing value added chain project.
Lot 1: Increasing potato and vegetable storage provision,
More than 560 tons in Khovd province centre,
More than 560 tons in Orkhon province centre,
More than 560 tons in Shaamar soum, Selenge province,
More than 560 tons in Khentii province,
More than 560 tons in Bornuur soum, Tuv province.
Lot 2: Establishment of starch producing plant,
To establish a starch plant with capacity to process 250-350 tons of potatoes per day at Jargalant soum, Tuv aimag,
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) a procedure specified in the Procurement Law of Mongolia and Procurement under the General Loan Agreement regarding the utilization of 7,0 million euro between the Government of Mongolia and the Government of Poland. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry
- Qualifications requirements include:
- Technical – Bidder must have:
- At least three year of relevant work experience in building, supply and installation of starch plant and potato and vegetable storage, supplying vegetable techniques.
- Financial, technical and human resource capacity
- Bidder shall have letter of confirmation issued by Polish ministry of Finance.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 10.00 a.m (Ulaanbaatar time) of 09 July 2019. Electronic bidding will not be accepted. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as defined by the BDS. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address (2) below a.m 10.30 (Ulaanbaatar time).
Room # 505, Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry of Mongolia. Enkhtaivan Avenue 16A, Bayanzurkh district, Government Building 9B, Ulaanbaatar – 13381, Mongolia Tel: +976 – 51 – 263408
Telephone: 976-51-262713; 976-51-3408;