INVITATION for bids
Date: March 1, 2021
The Ministry of Construction and Urban Development is inviting eligible entities with their incorporation in Republic of Poland to submit their bids for the provision of the the selection of a contractor for the design, construction, delivery and installation of equipment for the “Renovation, construction of new wastewater treatment facilities in aimags / Bayan-Ulgii, Govisumber, Dornod, Zavkhan, Uvs /” with the terms of a turnkey-contract. For this bidding procedure, the Public procurement law of Mongolia will be applied in accordance with the General Conditional Loan Agreement signed between the Government of the Republic of Poland and the Government of Mongolia dated May 9, 2017.
Sources of funding are:
Conditional loan from the Government of the Republic of Poland. Total budget amount: 17.5 million Euros;
- Name of the bidding:
- Bidding for design, construction, delivery and installation of equipment for “Renovation and construction of new wastewater treatment plants in aimags / Bayan-Ulgii, Govisumber, Dornod, Zavkhan, Uvs /” with the terms of the turnkey contract.
- Issue no.: EB-PCB / MCUD-2021-01
- The tender has the following 5 lots:
Lot 1. Aimag center treatment plant expansion and construction project Bayan-Ulgii aimag, Ulgii soum /;
Lot 2. Aimag center treatment plant expansion and construction project / Govisumber aimag, Choir soum/;
Lot 3. Aimag center treatment plant expansion and construction project / Dornod aimag, Choibalsan soum /;
Lot 4. Aimag center treatment plant expansion and construction project / Zavkhan aimag, Uliastai soum /;
Lot 5. Aimag center treatment plant expansion and construction project / Uvs aimag, Ulaangom soum /
- Bidders may submit bids in one or more lots or in all lots.
- Evaluation will be caried out for each package separately and the key criteria are as follows:
- Number of years to submit financial statements: Bidder's financial statements for 2017, 2018 and 2019;
- The arithmetic yearly average sales volume of work performed in the last 5 years or 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 for the total amount of design, construction, delivery and installation of equipment is to be not less than 40 percent of the bid price;
- Total amount of liquid assets and available credit: Not less than 30% of the bid price;
- Number of years in which similar work must have been performed at least once (last 5 years) 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, at least once in a year as a main contractor.
- The bid evaluation shall be completed within 30 days after the opening of the bid, during which time the bid shall be valid.
- Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of MNT 220,000,000 (two hundred and twenty million) or its equivalent in a freely convertible currency for every Lot.
- Domestic preference will be applied. (The methodology approved on March 30, 2018 will be used. (For more information, please visit www.tender.gov.mn)
- Special licenses are required. /See special license license requirements from Bidding document/
- The Employer shall respond to the request received at least 5 working days before the deadline for submission of bids
- . Bids shall be delivered to the address below before 15:30 on May 31, 2021 /By decision of Bid evaluation committee dated on April 06, 2021 amended Deadline for submission of Bids/
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders' representatives (if they wish to participate) on May 31, 2021 at 16:00 in the conference room of the Ministry of Construction and Urban Development.
- Interested bidders should obtain the bidding documents and other information at the address below.
MONGOLIA. ULAANBAATAR CITY 15170
CHINGELTEI DISTRICT. BUILDER'S SQUARE-3, GOVERNMENT BUILDING 12TH
THE MINISTRY OF CONSTRUCTION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT,
Department of PUBLIC UTILITIES AND ENGINEERING INFRASTRUCTURE POLICY coordination,
Division of ENGINEERING INFRASTRUCTURE division ROOM- №407
Phone: 976-76003333 (1180), 976 8900 7384
Secretary of the of the Ministry of Construction and Urban Development: 976-11 -310612