Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry of Mongolia
Vegetable Production and Developing Value added Chain Project
Procurement of plant:
Vegetable Production and Developing Value Added Chain Project
- The invitation for Bids follows a General Loan Agreement regarding the utilization of 10.2 million Euro between the Government of Mongolia and the Government of Poland also the Procurement Law of Mongolia.
- The Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry of Mongolia has received a loan from the Government of Poland toward the financing projects in the field of agriculture sector and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments under the Contract for Vegetable production and developing value added chain project.
- The Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry of Mongolia now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Vegetable production and developing value added chain project.
Lot 1: 7,000,000.0 €
Increasing potato and vegetable storage provision
1000 tons in Selenge province center,
1000 tons in Darkhan-Uul province center,
2500 tons in Ulaanbaatar city,
1000 tons in Khovd province center,
1000 tons in Khentii province center,
1000 tons in Umnugovi province center,
1000 tons in Govi-Altai province center.
4.Qualifications requirements include:
- Technical – Bidder must have:
- At least three year of relevant work experience in building, supply and installation of starch plant and potato and vegetable storage, supplying vegetable techniques.
- Financial, technical and human resource capacity
5.Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 10.00 am (Ulaanbaatar time) of 14 April 2021. Electronic bidding will not be accepted. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as defined by the BDS. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address (2) below at 10.30 am (Ulaanbaatar time).
Room # 505, Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry of Mongolia.
Enkhtaivan Avenue 16A, Bayanzurkh district, Government Building 9B, Ulaanbaatar – 13381, Mongolia
Tel: +976 – 51 – 263408